With 3 retouching levels to choose from, each at their own flat-price you'll never be left guessing what the charges will be for the retouching requests you want to make. Low Cost. No Contracts or Minimums. No Complications.
Retouchup.com saves you time by doing high quality retouching at a low cost. Here's How:
- Our artists are located in Lima, Peru. It's a family thing. Our owner's family is multi-cultural. Retouchup.com is a family business on this side AND the Peruvian side of the business. The owner's brother and sister in law manage our large team of talented Photoshop artists. As the company grew, we hired mostly family, friends of family and family of the friends of the family. The artists receive above average pay for their work, take pride in working with computers and digital imaging, yet at the same time, there's a cost savings because of the difference in economies.
- Since the artists enjoy their jobs and stick with us, we can afford to invest in education most couldn't. We've done several onsite trainings on different techniques by Photoshop gurus including Katrin Eismann, author of Photoshop Retouching and Restoration.
- Our artists aren't seasonal. They do photo retouching and restoration full time, meaning that year after year, their skill improves. You don't have to train someone new every year!
- We guarantee our work. We are quick, accurate, and we listen attentively to your feedback. If you don't like the work, you don't pay. We have a 100% Guarantee on our work.
- We're practically a part-time employee for you. One that comes when you want, doesn't when you don't, doesn't give you any lip and you don't have to give us any busy work. We are an efficient resource for your photo and portrait retouching.